Our Mission and Commitment to You
Our journey starts with our mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- To serve our guests (F/K/A Patients) with unequaled respect, compassion and care
- To achieve the highest satisfaction ratings of any dermatology practice in the U.S.
- To ultimately transform and elevate the guest/doctor relationship
Our vision is to change the very nature, treatment, and definition of a patient. From the moment our guest begins their encounter with us, our core values will define and guide us along this transformative journey. These values create the framework for our mission and vision statements and guide every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish every day to ultimately change the way our guests will feel about their healthcare experience.
Our Core Values
Honor to Serve: It is our privilege to have the opportunity to make a positive impact on your health and ultimately to improve your quality of life.
- Respect: We will revere the most precious commodity of all; time. Our guests will be seen on-time and never made to wait unnecessarily. We will establish standards of care never before seen in our profession.
- People: Every team member is dedicated and committed to serving our guests every need so that they leave our office feeling completely satisfied.
- Trust: We understand that healthcare is very personal and intimate. We respect our patient’s privacy in everything we do.
- Technology: We will use the finest medical and administrative equipment available in the industry to serve our guests.
- Our planet: We respect our environment and will choose sustainability over profitability in every manner possible.
Since we opened our doors in 2001, we have maintained focus on excellence in patient care, administered with compassion and convenience. We now have four office locations – Fort Myers, Punta Gorda, Cape Coral, and Lehigh Acres. With respect for the busy lifestyles of our patients, we offer early morning appointment times, and do our best to stay on schedule throughout the day. Walk-ins and same day appointments are available. You can count on our friendly front desk staff for assistance with insurance and billing questions. On this website, you may make payments (and receive electronic statements), book appointments, and refill prescriptions.
Our practice was built on service and responsibility. What else sets us apart?
- Flexible, affordable payment options, including CareCredit
- Discounts for patients who do not have insurance
- FAN Club members get exclusive cosmetic benefits
- We celebrate patient birthdays with special gifts
- All patients are welcome. Our team is fluent in Spanish, and our doctors specialize in treatment of ethnic skin
- We know you need answers fast. Biopsies are performed same day
- We understand Florida living. Our goal is to help you overcome existing sun damage and prevent further harm, while continuing to enjoy the Sunshine State’s beautiful surroundings
- Our lead dermatologist, Dr. Badia, is Board-certified in pediatric dermatology
- Our practice includes a top Botox Cosmetic injector
- We have a “green” electronic medical records system
- We enjoy giving back to the communities who have supported us, with participation in events like Children’s Day, March of Dimes, Hero’s Day, Breast Cancer Walk, Grab-a-Gobbler, JDRF Fight Against Diabetes, Toys for Tots, blood drives, and more.