Lee County, FL gets about 271 sunny days each year. It is one of the reasons native Floridians stay, and individuals from across the globe come here for winter or move south. The climate in Cape Coral, Punta Gorda, Fort Myers, and Lehigh Acres makes it especially important to have professional cosmetic dermatology care.
What Anti-Aging Conditions Do We Treat?
Exposure to ultraviolet rays ages skin prematurely. The team of providers at Florida Skin Center offers cosmetic treatments to turn back time
- Problem Brown Spots – Freckles, moles, melasma, and sun/age/liver spots can be triggered or worsened by the sun. We develop personalized treatment plans that get results, including chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and laser resurfacing.
- Visible facial veins – Sun is certainly a factor in telangiectasia. Laser and light therapies eliminate these veins safely and effectively.
- Fine lines – Repeated squinting, frowning, or pursing your lips, pull skin into folds. Botox is a neuromodulator injected into precise points on the face using a fine needle. It relaxes facial muscles, softening lines and wrinkles.
- Static wrinkles – UV exposure breaks down collagen and elastin, fibrous proteins that keep skin thick and taut. Meanwhile, facial volume depletes with age. We offer the Juvéderm family of cosmetic fillers to restore lost volume, fill wrinkles, and stimulate collagen production.
- Aging hands – Many of the same therapies that take years off the face are used for hand rejuvenation.
What Cosmetic Dermatology Services Do We Offer?
Life in a warm climate means showing plenty of skin. We offer many treatments to help you look fabulous from head to toe:
- Dermal Fillers and Injectables
- Chemical Peels
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Laser Treatments
- Lip Injections
- Hair Restoration
- Extraction Treatment
- Professional Makeup
- Skin Care Product Store
- Sun Protection
- Vein Treatment
- CO2 Treatment
When you have flawless skin, the possibilities are unlimited. At Florida Skin Center, you get the best of both worlds – artistry in skin care with medical supervision. If you live in Punta Gorda, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres or Cape Coral, contact us today to schedule your cosmetic dermatology service.