Dr. Badia has a long history of supporting advancements in dermatology through her speaking engagements and her published writings on dermatology issues. Clinical Research Studies are the foundation for the advancement of new medications. Dr. Badia and her team have been working with the Clinical Study Center of Fort Myers, a dedicated clinical research facility located across the street from our Metropolis Avenue office, on a number of clinical studies to further support the advancement of medications to treat dermatological conditions over the past 3 years.
We Expect to Experience These Benefits from This Partnership
- Our guests benefit from the experience that research provides our doctors and team members.
- Our guests benefit from the opportunity to access new medications in their treatment plans.
- Our guests may also benefit from opportunities to learn about clinical studies that might offer a treatment alternative for them.
- Our guests benefit from contributing to the advancement of medicine through participation in clinical research studies.
- Our team members will benefit from the experience of being leaders in the evaluation of new medicines for diseases.
The Clinical Study Center has been conducting clinical research for more than 35 years in the Fort Myers, FL community working with pharmaceutical companies in the development of new medical therapies to advance patient care and wellness through world class clinical research.
All of us, at The Florida Skin Center and at the Clinical Study Center, recognize that our most compelling opportunity is to replace the public’s apprehension or misconception of clinical research with a full understanding of, appreciation for and involvement in the positive impact trial results have in the lives of participants and the world at large. Participation in a clinical study is a healthcare alternative worthy of consideration.
Currently Enrolling Dermatology Studies
For more information on other currently enrolling studies at The Fort Myers Clinical Study Center, please click below.