Extraordinary aesthetician services available in Lehigh Acres, Cape Coral, and Fort Myers
MARIA G. CARDENA
Why see an aesthetician?“Aesthetician” literally means someone who is knowledgeable about beauty and art. In the context of dermatology, this is a person trained and experienced in administering hair and skin care services.
Here are five great reasons to schedule an appointment with one of our aesthetic coordinators:
- Knowledgeable advice – Magazines, social media, and product packaging are full of contradictory information. An aesthetician breaks it down to the right treatments and skin care regimen for your unique skin type and appearance goals.
- Plenty of face time – Expect to spend an hour or more with your aesthetician. This allows ample time to ask questions and get hands-on instruction.
- Specialized treatments – With the assurance of oversight from dermatologists, our aestheticians safely administer treatments that you cannot do at home.
- Top quality products – We offer leading professional brands of skin care formulations and makeup, some available only through dermatologists. We also provide the training to use them properly at home.
- Look your best – The number one reason to see an aesthetician is to feel good about how you look, every day.
Personalized programsOur aesthetic services are completely customized. After making a thorough analysis of your skin type and understanding your concerns, the aesthetician puts together a one-of-a-kind program that may include:
- Complete daily skin care routine
- Sun protection products
- Wrinkle reduction therapies
- Acne extractions
- Chemical peels
- Makeup consultation