The practice Southwest Florida trusts for cosmetic dermatology in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, and Lehigh Acres
Lee County, FL gets about 271 sunny days each year. It is one of the reasons native Floridians stay, and individuals from across the globe winter here or move south. The climate in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, and Lehigh Acres makes it especially important to have professional cosmetic dermatology care.
Anti-agingExposure to ultraviolet rays ages skin prematurely. The team of providers at Florida Skin Center offers cosmetic treatments to turn back time.
- Problem Brown Spots – Freckles, moles, melasma, and sun/age/liver spots can be triggered or worsened by sun. We develop personalized treatment plans that get results, including chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and laser resurfacing.
- Visible facial veins – Sun is certainly a factor in telangactasia. Laser and light therapies eliminate these veins safely and effectively.
- Fine lines – Repeated squinting, frowning, or pursing your lips, pull skin into folds. Botox is a neuromodulator injected into precise points on the face using a fine needle. It relaxes facial muscles, softening lines and wrinkles.
- Static wrinkles – UV exposure breaks down collagen and elastin, fibrous proteins that keep skin thick and taut. Meanwhile, facial volume depletes with age. We offer the Juvéderm family of cosmetic fillers to restore lost volume, fill wrinkles, and stimulate collagen production.
- Aging hands – Many of the same therapies that take years off the face are used for hand rejuvenation.
Looking greatLife in a warm climate means showing plenty of skin. We offer many treatments to help you look fabulous from head to toe, including:
- Hair restoration
- Laser hair removal
- Kybella injections for double chin
- Exilis noninvasive fat reduction and skin tightening
- Scar treatments
- Laser vascular (V-beam)
- Laser nail fungus
- Cosmetic Fillers (Voluma, Ultra plus, Volbella)
- The beautiful results of laser hair removal are available in Fort Myers at an affordable price
- Patients discover the convenience of laser hair removal in Fort Myers
- Get rid of your double chin with a Kybella injection treatment instead of surgery
- Fort Myers residents discover Juvéderm Volbella for lip augmentation